Monday, April 9, 2007

Beatiful Verse

I just stumbled across this verse last night and it's wonderful!

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'"

Acts 17: 26-28

I think I'm going to memorize it! Ask me later, if I've memorized it, okay? :)

1 comment:

bekah said...

okie will do.

Deuteronomy 6: 5-9
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.


what stood out to me, was write them on the doorframes of your house.

I pray that not only would you memorize this verse, but that it would be written all over your heart.

love you Julie,
-B