Saturday, February 3, 2007

Here we go!!!

So, I'm excited about this blog thing. I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep friends and family members updated with what's going on in the life and thoughts of Julie Sargent. :)

I was thinking about the title of my blog and decided to go with "What a beautiful day..." :) I think that so often we fly through the day with our mind on our worries, busy schedules, and what is to come tomorrow that we don't see the beauty that today offers. I want my blog to be a place where beauty is acknowledged, pondered, and sought after. May we be able to have eyes that see beauty all around us today. Beauty in the people in front of us, in nature, in pets like Toby :), and in the sweet fellowship with God that is knit into it all. Pretty great day, huh!?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah! You are a blogger now!! I am so excited. I am glad I got to help in the process and have the opportunity to be your first "visitor". This is great. I love you and hope you have a beautiful day!!

Amanda said...

Hey love. I just wanted to encourage you to have a great week and stay on top of your stuff. I love you!!

Amanda said...

P.S. We need to take picture for our profiles sometime b4 we forget...

Jennifer Bacak said...

Julie-
How exciting to have your blog up. I will be looking for new posts. I think I will add links on my blog to yours and Amandas.
Blogging is fun.
jenn

bekah said...

Yay!

I'm so glad that the Lord has brought us together in this way, Julie.

It has been so neat to become knitted into your life in such a humanly short amount of time.

But to the Lord, a day is like a thoasand years and a thoasand years a day.

I'm looking forward to getting to know your heart even more!!

-B